Funny Twitter Olden Style!！
I was mucking 亚博app官方下载about on推特前几天，and a bizarre thought popped into my head – can you imagine what would have been Tweeted if Twitter was around in ‘模拟次数‘.
Oops,I'm showing my age!！
But I was thinking – can you imagine if Twitter was around during some of the Explorer years,or through some of history's major events?？
Twitter in Analogue Times
Here are 10 examples (all under 140 characters in length),with theoretical Twitter Account Names:
- @Magellan– Ha,I was right – the world is NOT flat!😉
- @GenghisKhan– Looking forward to another great day of pillaging.
- @GeneralCuster– Where the hell did all those Indians come from?No LOL 🙁
- @MarcoPolo– What's this long,极瘦的，看起来像硬小麦的东西？？
- @ NeilArmstrong– I cnt txt thru ths thck spce glves.
- @ChristopherColumbus– I'vefound India!哇哦！！
- @ChineseWallBuilder– Are there any more Mongolian-proof bricks coming?我跑完了！！
- @Noah– Hey fellow Tweeters – what kind of umbrella can you recommend for a really heavy shower?？
This is the only the beginning – can you think of other moments in history (or ‘模拟次数‘) and how Twitter could have been used to convey them?If so,通过评论留下你的建议。
If you're still bamboozled by Twitter,check outTwitter For Dummies.
More Travel 亚博客户端下载Blogging Stuff